Give the gift of time!Something Better gift certificates are always the right size and can be redeemed for cleaning or organizing services in our regular service area.
- Purchase any denomination you'd like for cleaning, organizing, or BOTH. If you'd like, we can help you figure out what denomination works best for your gift.
- We can send either you or the gift certificate a real, live, in-your-hand gift certificate.
- Your gift certificate is valid for a whole year after it's purchased.
What kind of gift certificate should you buy and how?Glad you asked! There are several types of gift certificates available:
- You can purchase a specified number of hours for cleaning and/or organizing. We'll help you figure out how many hours are needed.
- You can purchase a set dollar amount for cleaning and/or organizing.
- You can purchase an open-ended gift certificate which specifies that a particular task will be done. For example, organizing a basement, cleaning the whole house, cleaning the first floor of a home (particularly popular to give to the family hosting a big holiday dinner!), or a host of other choices. We'll help you figure out what the task will cost and if you'd like to set a financial limit.